Monday, February 16, 2009

Homestudy

This past Friday we received our homestudy rough draft. Yeah! Now we just wait until we hear back from our adoption agency. Then we will hand it over to INS to complete our 1600A. We will also have everything notarized for our dossier and send that to our agency to send to Ghana. I am so new to adoption, does this all sound right? I wish I knew more about the children, about when we might travel etc. but the one thing I can rest in is that it is all in God's hands, and that is exactly where I want to be!

1 comment:

Kam said...

Hi! So glad you joined us on our blog! We will be home schooling next year! Very nervous...but excited.
I see you live in Simi Valley, we love to listen to podcasts from Cornerstone! We live outside of ATL...long way from you guys!

Blessings on your adoption! The Lord has just blown us away along this journey!